MATCHING GRANT DOUBLES YOUR GIFT TO DEFEND YOUR RELIGIOUS FREEDOM
The New Mexico Supreme Court’s shocking decision against a Christian couple should send a chill down the spine of every believer.
The case involved a photographer and her husband, who declined to use her artistic expression to portray the story of a same-sex commitment ceremony between two women.
Justice Richard C. Bosson stated that Elaine and Jon Huguenin were “compelled to compromise the very religious beliefs that inspire their lives.” The judge went on to say, “it is the price of citizenship.”
Your gift now — doubled by the matching grant — will help fight legal battles to protect the religious freedom of Christians like you and the Huguenins, who seek to live out their faith.
Safe & Secure Transactions
- Online donations made using a Secure, encrypted connection.
- Your personal and financial information will remain private.
- Alliance Defending Freedom is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
- All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- Use this form to send a check or credit card donation by mail.
- Call 1-800-835-5233 to give a gift by phone.
- Member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) since 1995.