Careers at Alliance Defending Freedom
Alliance Defending Freedom, a Christian legal ministry, employs talented and dedicated team members who work together to defend and advocate for the right of people to freely live out their faith.
Before reviewing currently open positions, please read our “Statement of Faith and Guiding Principles” and indicate your acceptance and agreement of the principles contained therein.
During working and non-working hours, Alliance Defending Freedom Team Members, as part of their duties as Team Members, shall: (i) be ready, willing, and able to participate in public and private prayer, chapel, or other similar Christian services held or sponsored by Alliance Defending Freedom, including prayer with and for friends and allies of the ministry; (ii) refrain from statements and conduct that detracts from the biblical standards taught and supported by Alliance Defending Freedom; (iii) be spiritually ready, willing, and able to fulfill such other ministry functions and requirements as may be requested by Alliance Defending Freedom; and (iv) abide by the practices and policies of Alliance Defending Freedom, including without limitation, those that pertain to corporate religious activities, beliefs, and practices.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe that all those who die in God’s grace through faith are assured eternal salvation; those who die in a state of sin and unbelief suffer the punishment of Hell.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender, and class differences.
Alliance Defending Freedom is:
- Christ-Centered: We rely solely upon God’s redemptive grace for our existence, our vision, and our sustenance, trusting in His sovereignty as we seek to convey hope to all we serve.
- Servant-Oriented: We are committed to anticipating and meeting the legal needs of those dedicated to preserving religious liberty.
- Committed to Victory: We will prayerfully enter every battle expecting to win, while always demonstrating respect toward those who oppose us.
- Committed to Excellence: We are dedicated to achieving superior quality and exceptional results in defending and advocating for the right of people to freely live out their faith.
- Committed to Stewardship: We acknowledge that all resources are a gift from God and hold ourselves to the highest standards of accountability to Him and those who support our efforts.
Clicking this button indicates that you have read and understand the Alliance Defending Freedom Statement of Faith and hold to spiritual beliefs which are not in conflict with the Statement of Faith. Clicking this button will bring you to the open position descriptions.